Effective Date: August 1, 2017
- NOTICE CONCERNING CHILDREN.
Any website “directed at children under 13” must undertake certain compliance steps pursuant to the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act [15 U.S. Code § 6502] and COPPA Rule [16 CFR Part 312]. This Site is directed at adults, not children. Please contact us immediately if you have knowledge of a child under 13 using the Site.
- PERSONAL INFORMATION COLLECTED.
- Modification or Removal Process: You may opt-out of our email newsletter by selecting the “unsubscribe” link in any message you receive.
- Do Not Track Signals: Certain states require that we disclose whether we acknowledge “do not track” signals issued by browsers or privacy software. We do not comply with such signals.
- Third Party Tracking. We use certain Google programs to help us analyze the traffic to this Site and improve our marketing efforts. Such programs may include, but are not limited to, Google Analytics Remarketing, Google Display Network Impression Reporting, Google Analytics Demographics and Interest Reporting, and Integrated services that require Google Analytics to collect data via advertising cookies and identifiers. You may opt out of this tracking by visiting https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout/ and http://www.networkadvertising.org/choices/.
- Facebook – [https://www.facebook.com/ads/website_custom_audiences/]
- GENERAL TRAFFIC DATA COLLECTED.
We automatically track and collect the following categories of information when you visit our Site: (1) IP addresses; (2) domain servers; (3) types of computers accessing the Site; and (4) types of web browsers used to access the Site (collectively “Traffic Data”). Traffic Data is anonymous information that does not personally identify you but is helpful for marketing purposes and for helping us improve your experience when using the Site.
- USE OF INFORMATION COLLECTED
- Our Use Of Information: We use your Personal Information to interact with you and evaluate our Site as well as comply with various laws as detailed herein. Please read this Section 4 carefully.
- Sharing Personal Information: We share certain categories of information we collect from you in the ways described in this Policy. We share Contact Data with our business partners who assist us by performing core services (such as providing for email newsletter functionality) related to our operation of the Site. If you do not want us to share your Personal Information with any third parties, please contact us, but please understand that such a request will eliminate your ability to access certain areas of the Site and receive newsletters.
- Use of Contact Data. We use your Contact Data to provide you with administrative communications such as responses to messages you send us. We also use your Contact Data to send you commercial emails highlighting products, services, and business developments. These email communications may contain messages, advertisements, and affiliate links promoting third parties and third party products.
- Sale of Information: Should we decide to sell all or part of our business or this Site at some point in the future, your Personal Information will be included as an asset in the transfer of the business to the new owner.
- INFORMATION SECURITY
- Confidentiality and Security of Personal Information: Except as otherwise provided in this Policy, we will keep your Personal Information private and will not share it with third parties, unless such disclosure is necessary to: (a) comply with a court order or other legal process; (b) protect our rights or property; or (c) enforce the legal documents applicable to the Site.
- Site Security. The Site has reasonable security measures in place to prevent the loss, misuse, or alteration of the information that we obtain from you. Unfortunately, we make no promises about our ability to prevent any such loss or misuse of your Personal Information since preventing hacking is nearly impossible.
- AREAS BEYOND OUR CONTROL
- Public Information: We allow you to interact with others on the Site in, for example, comments areas on posts. Please understand that any information disclosed in these areas becomes public information. We have no control over its use, and you should exercise caution when deciding to disclose your Personal Information.
- Third Party Websites: The Site contains links to other websites. We have no control over the terms and privacy policies of said sites. Please make sure to view the policies of those sites before proceeding.
- CONTACT INFORMATION
If you have any questions about this Policy or our practices related to this Site, please contact us using the Contact page on the Site.